Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Bubs is Almost an Adult

Some friends said I should blog more about Bubs, because they still feel like he is a tiny baby, and they were surprised to see he was a near-adult when they came to visit recently.

I agreed to do so.

But in attempting that feat, I realized I have little to say:

He still does all the same stuff. He's just bigger.

He eats, and he is mostly content with the every 3 hour set-up. Once in a while, he gets mad that I am not a "24 Hour Drink Bar".

He poops. Alot.

He cries when Z kisses him too much, but is otherwise pretty smiley.

He rolled over two times, and then decided that was way too much work for his cellulitey body.

He drools lakes-worth.

He is cute. Very cute.

And he is good entertainment when S's toys have lost their appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment