Search This Blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Questions and Three-Year-Old Answers



We bought the Table Topics Question Box for Families. Here are some of the questions (and answers) so far:

What would you like to be when you grow up?
Z: A lion
B: A bear, so I can bite Z, cuz he will be a lion

Where would you like to work when you grow up?
B: I want to work in a church, like Papa.
Z: In the city, in the shiny building!
Mama: What would you like to do in the shiny building (assuming that he’s already aspiring to be a big, city guy…)?
Z: I will clean the floors with my brush.
Mama: Oh, right.

What is the nicest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
S: Let them in my room. (Shows where three-year olds' priorities are…)

What would you want to eat at your ultimate birthday party?
S: Gingerbread, but sugar is my best food.
B: Raisin Bran
Z: Cereal with milk in it, mom!
(Do we need to get out more?)

No comments:

Post a Comment