Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Heartbeat

I heard a heartbeat, and the doctor says I am measuring as expected.

Then, I returned home and got an electric shock. Anxiety all over again.
The on-call doctor says the baby should be fine.

Things I have asked my doctor about so far:
1. What if I drank wine before I knew I was pregnant?
2. What if I got kicked in the stomach by a four-year-old?
3. Can I take Airborne, because I don't want to get the fevery-headachey-cough-and-runny-nose symptoms that my kids and husband have?
4. I measured 11 cm when I went for my check-up. Aren't your measurement numbers supposed to match your gestational number? If I am 13 weeks, shouldn't I measure 13 cms?

Things I have CALLED the doctor about so far:
5. What if I got an electric shock? How will that effect the baby?

I might be a little obsessive. (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment