Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Under-Appliance Storage


Today, I gave B a treat, and he dropped it on the floor. It rolled under the stove, and I couldn't rescue it for him. Not even with a wire hanger. So I decided to take out the bottom drawer and find it. I was not to be defeated.

I did find it.

Along with:
A piece of a game from church. Little thieves!
2 crayons, 1 colored pencil
5ish M&Ms
2 duck-shaped candies
1 jelly bean
1 screw
1 Lego
1 Music Stick
1 small chihuahua (its weeks-ago disappearance caused lots of tears)
1 Mrs. Kettle (is that the Disney teapot's name?)
1 half of an Easter egg (plastic!)
2 stacking pegs
1 flashlight
1 notebook (potty sticker book)
1 comb
1 fly
1 elephant
1 tweezers
1 pretzel
1 lizard
1 boulder (for their train set)
1 empty candy container
6ish Kix cereal
8ish Fruit Loops

You might've noticed (if you are as obsessive about Eye Spy books as I am) that the Fruit Loops, the M&Ms, and the Kix are not in the photo. That is because I left the giant pile on the floor to get a broom. I returned to mouths full of "Bonuses, mama!" Yup, we taught them that random candies found in their carseats are "bonuses", but I'm not so sure the description still applies to finds that are months-old, dusty, dirty, and possibly chewed-on by other, unknown creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment