Search This Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Annoyance


Things I have been annoyed at lately:

1. I gave the kids a treat, saying, "Good job staying dry all day!" (This is really a bribe for Z, who has been peeing his pants again. The other two just get free treats because of Z's recent potty mishaps.) Z exclaimed, "Thanks, mama!"

And then peed on the floor of the living room as soon as he finished his treat.

2. Last night, I went to bed early, because I was fall-on-the-floor tired. I woke up to notice S's bathroom night light wasn't on. I got up to turn it on. I couldn't fall back asleep. Finally, I drifted off, only to have S wake me up two times to tell me she had to poop. I then woke up to the fan doing some weird clicking sound. I turned it off. K had a nightmare, and woke me up yelling at some crazy sleep image. An hour later, B and Z woke me up to say they were scared and needed to be prayed for. Z woke up at 530 am, turned on the light (which is also B's light) and started playing. S told me she had to pee at 6 am. Z and B were up at 730 am, not only laughing WAY too loudly, but jumping as hard as they could off of Z's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment