Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cowboy Dan, for lack of a better title





I went camping last week. Almost alone (with four kids), because K was at a conference all week. Getting ordained and stuff. (And probably wishing he could trade the boredom for some cheesecake at Cafe Latte and some good ol' big kid fishing.) I think I'll talk about some of that stuff later, but as of now....

M just POOPED on the couch. A big long poop. I don't know how he did it, exactly. He had big boy undies on, and he was walking around the house, making his army men talk ("Hi Fred! I am not Fred! Oh. I did not know that. I am Cowboy Dan. Hi Cowboy Dan!") Seriously. That was the conversation, exactly.
So, he was walking around....
And all the sudden, he walked over to the couch, and said, "IS THAT POOP!?" (all surprised), and of course, it was, and it was his.* This was approximately the same second that Z knocked S's front tooth out. Blood everywhere. (And screaming. Lots of screaming.) And I was on the phone. Of course, her tooth was loose, but not THAT loose. The story goes she tickled him, he threw his head back (onto her tooth), and the thing popped right out. Z and B are jealous. "That's worth a whole six quarters, S!"

She looks weird. Like a gremlin or something. Maybe when the tooth hole isn't so bloody, it will look better. Here's hoping....

(I have no pics of the gaping tooth hole, because she wouldn't let me take one.)

*I put the cushion cover in the wash, but I'm kind of secretly hoping it gets wrecked in there, because I would really like a new couch....


Aren't big boy undies so freakin' cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment