Search This Blog

Monday, May 04, 2009

Jogging


I have been running lately. I am running in a 5K on Saturday.

And I haven't run over 1 mile until about three days ago.

And then I ran two.

It was really hard for me. The kind of hard that made me think I would rather die than take one more step.

I remember before I had our kids I would run and feel all healthy and strong.

I smiled while I ran.

Now, when I run, I feel my saggy butt hanging down and hitting my leg. And my stomach muscles are all pulled apart (your fault, kids!), so my stomach is somewhat like jelly and is oh. so. distracting when it is not staying still like it should. And I must need a tighter bra, because those babies aren't behaving either.

Running just doesn't feel like it used to.

But, I just turned 34. Maybe that has something to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment