Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Good Times









B came across some old Creative Memory books that I had started for the kids when they were born. I have about 2 1/2 years worth.

They are mammoth.

But then I started blogging and completely "forgot" about the books. Who wouldn't "forget" when blogging is so much easier!? No cutting out paper, pasting, trimming photos to fit the page, buying expensive embellishments...

But the kids thoroughly enjoyed paging through the books, and so I started to feel guilty...like I should be putting alot more work into documenting our lives together.

In the end, I swayed my guilt by simply uploading a few photos of old times (ones that haven't been posted before) and calling it good. Here ya go, kids. I love you.

Side note: Is anyone else worried about our kids not being able to access our blogs some day? All this writing and they won't even be able to read it? I do happen to save mine to CD, but what if those are obsolete too by the time they are old enough to care?

No comments:

Post a Comment