Search This Blog

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Moms


Z sat at the table and ate a sticky popcorn ball.
He had to pee, but he couldn't get off of the stool, because didn't want to touch the anything with his sticky hands (yes, he is obviously my son).
I helped him down. He ran to the bathroom.
"Mom! (jumping up and down, crossing his legs, grabbing his boy parts) I need help with my pants! My hands are messy!"

"Mom! I can't get on the potty! My hands are sticky!"
(After peeing), "Mom, I need help down! I don't want popcorn on the toilet!"
"Mom, can you get the step (stool)? I don't want to get the step all dirty!"

And finally, "Mom, can you turn the water on?"

While washing his hands, Z turned, smiled huge, and asked, "Geez, do you have to do EVERYTHING around here!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment