Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Tree is Up and Trimmed



So, our tree has been up for about a week, and we finally finished decorating tonight. We started a few days ago, and only half-lit (not started on fire, but put lights on...is that lighted?) the tree before our supply of lights ran out. It took forever to find typical, small, white lights. We searched seven stores, to be exact.
So, here it is....our completed tree....
and a pic of S posing in her new shirt. (She said I "hadta" take the picture. I'm just following basic commands.)

---------------------
I gave Z medicine today, for pain. He ran head-first into a piece of furniture the other day. S witnessed the "giving of the meds".
A couple minutes later, S came into the kitchen, clutching her neck, gagging, grunting, and basically freaking the heck out of me.
I tried to stay calm...I threw the dishcloth into the sink, and shakily ran to her. "What is wrong, honey? What's going on? Are you ok?"
She looked at me calmly, and replied, "Yeah, mom. I'm choking. I need my medicine."

Manipulation at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment