Search This Blog

Sunday, December 24, 2006

some stuff said


As I pushed my arm into my coat sleeve, Sis ran up to me, and (without being coerced) said, "'Bye, mama. Thanks you for makin' dinner."

Is she not the sweetest thing ever?
-------------------------------------
While wiping her baby's butt, I overheard S mutter, "Bay-beee! Lay still. You have poop in your crack!"
-------------------------------------
B dropped his train on the floor, and responded with a hearty "Oh shit!"
(Shoot. I've GOT to stop the potty-mouth!)
-------------------------------------
B was whining about who-knows-what, and doing that thing where he pushes himself, face-up, across the carpet with his feet, usually in a circle. Z stood and stared at him for awhile, put his hands on his hips, and said, "Sheesh. That boy is crabby, isn't he?"

---------------------------------------------
How much do you want to know about me? If not so much, don't read on....
I wear thongs. I do. Shut up. On with the story.
Z was crying in the middle of the night. I turned the hall light on, and went in to check on him in only my night shirt and underwear. He turned over, quickly sat up, and said in a very chipper voice, "Your butt, mom?"
"Oh, Your butt?" (I left to get some pants on before seeing what he actually needed....I assumed it wasn't so important if he could be so easily distracted by my butt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment