Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

A Mama's Joy (Poop-free days)


This morning, I was about to drag my butt out of bed when K informed me that he was getting the kids up today. I happily rolled over and pulled the covers far, far over my head.
I woke up at 1015. 2 hours later than I usually have to get up.

And K made bacon, eggs, and toast, which is more than I have made for him all week (although I did make a great ham on Monday).

And the kids gave me a pot of my favorite flowers (Gerber daisies). They signed a card by their very own selves.

I felt loved.

But even more than all of that, rumor has it that B (I was sleeping, so I was not a first-hand witness) had the nastiest, messiest diaper of all time, and K cleaned it up.

AND S and B both puked a couple of times, and K cleaned that up too.

Joyfully, the rest of the day was poop and puke free.

I feel loved. Alot.

Thanks kids and a very big thanks to you, K.
I love you all tons and like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment