Search This Blog

Monday, May 29, 2006

Forgetful



I apparently have a terrible memory, so I am writing a few things down that I will otherwise soon forget:
Z calls all brown objects "chocolate milk". Today, there were about 10 chocolate milk trucks or cars or floats at the parade.
All three kids say "Help you" when they want help. For instance, S yelled "Mama! Help you!" when her REALLY wet diaper started falling off from the weight.
All of our kids say "too heavy" when they mean "too hard." Like when B was trying to reach his sippy cup off of the counter. He reached and reached (on his tippy-toes even), and couldn't quite get it. "It's too heavy, Mama!" he whimpered.

Oh, and I took a big ol' bite of pizza the other night. Z looked over at me, clasped his hands together, made his eyes all squinty and said "hih, hih, hih...hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, eh, ih, mo, hih, hihh....AMEN!" He was praying! I forgot to pray, he noticed, he remedied the situation. Thanks, buddy. I could have died. My mom always told me I'd choke on my food if I didn't pray before I ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment