Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Elmer's Glue

My sister knocked off a part of my counter yesterday.  It must be her really large hips!  (Ahahahaah!  Sorry, Jod).  She ran into the corner of it, just like I have at least three hundred times before.

I've packing taped it on in the past, but it looks stupid. When my sister was over, she put a hunk of scotch tape on it, but that looked even worse.  I just peeled off the whole piece of counter and threw it in the drawer.

Next thing I knew, Keith had it all repaired.  And I was so proud.  I was a beaming wife.  So glad for a husband that "gets 'er done" (the whole time, I was wondering why the counter piece took preference to the broken bike tire that's been in the driveway for WEEKS, but.....) *

After I exclaimed my love for Papa once more, S said, "Mom, B did that."

And so I began my exclamations again, but replaced, "I just love when Papa does those things" to "I just love having a crazy controlling robot for a son".  And B beamed with pride.

Apparently, Elmers Glue Stick (purple) is just about as good as duck tape!?  Who knew?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Just so you know, K does actually help around the house alot.  But B beat him to it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment