Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Facebook is Evil


I spend too much time on Facebook. By the time I finish learning about everyone else's fresh-baked chocolate cookies, beautiful days, and busy schedules, I lack the necessary energy to write about my own life. Or my kids'.

M is close to the same age that my older kids were when I started blogging, and apparently, he comes with much more vocabulary. The kid can not be described as lacking in words.

He says family nicknames, like "Hi Beeksy!" and "Hey Baz." By the end of our 10 day vacation last week, he knew all 22 family members names, including S's new stuffed rabbit.

He knows how his world should go, and he requests that it go exactly as he expects: (He IS our youngest.) He demands (with manners, I might add) his "Bottle, please" every morning, followed by "Seery-oh" and "Down, please" when he is finished.

He announces, with exclamation points, "Poop butt!" when he needs to be changed, and "I farted," when he wants a good laugh.

He kids. He says, to me, with twinkle-eyes, "Hi Papa" and laughs (wide-mouthed) when I remind him that I am his mom.

He prays. He says, "Jesus, Amen." Yes, that's it. But isn't that what we'd all like to say when we are hungry and there are steaming bowls of food going quickly cold in front of us? No? Oh. Well, then.

The kid is a joy. He is happy. Polite. Fun-loving. Adorable. And very, very talkative. I guess he is making up for his really quiet mother, wouldn't you say!?

No comments:

Post a Comment