Search This Blog

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Genetics






Those three pictures are not all of Soren. Would you have even wondered? If I didn't scan them, and if the quality of the two of S weren't so crappy, I would do a poll and make you guess. I'd sing that song, "One of these three is not like the other...."
Every time I look at that boy, I have flashbacks of our girl. They do similar expressions. They have similar movements, even. Isn't that crazy? That I think they move the same? I didn't even know I noticed that S moved a certain way. Until I saw it repeated in the Bubs.

I don't know if S just has one of those universal looks, or if the Papa's side just has burly genetics...because S also looks alot like her cousin, G. I saw a picture on K's desktop the other day, and I said, "Hey. How'd you get that picture and I've never even seen it?", because I usually take and upload the pictures, you know...

And K said, "Oh. My sister just sent that to me."

And it was only then that I realized that the picture was not of S, but of her cousin, G.




Oh. Also, our boy officially sits now.

No comments:

Post a Comment